Monday, October 12, 2015

Jitney

October 12, 2015
Tribute to Elder Gabe Richardson serving in Guatemala.  
Hey mom it's me!  Here is the news of the week.  First, transfer calls came and Elder Cruz is leaving.  So I will have a new companion tomorrow, it will probably be a Spanish speaker though.  Next, we had a super cool ward cultural party this last Friday to help the Spanish people intermingle with the Linwood Ward.  I made sure to get pictures of Guatemala and forgive the tooth pick.

This week has been a really long week because so many things have happened.   So, on Tuesday we did a lot of finding.  We were stopping by a potentials home...as we knocked on the door, a family opened the door.  They told us that the potential was their grandmother, but they had investigated the church in the past and would love to have us over next Thursday (hopefully they’re there). Wednesday I went on exchanges with Elder Crane, one of the missionaries serving in Cape May, NJ.  It was super fun to be out of my area for a day and not have any worries.  Thursday we had zone training in Vineland. Friday was weekly planning and transfer calls.   Saturday was Elder Cruz's packing day.  I kid you not it took 8 hours for him to pack.  And Sunday we had church and a few lessons. It has been a very uneventful week.

What about you?


The Random Musings of Elder Dean

(I don't ask, I just publish.  I guess Elder Dean found these pictures interesting.)


House lifting 

 

The Beast.  This must run on coal.

No comments:

Post a Comment