Tuesday, June 23, 2015

A Series of Small Sucessive Emails/Hello

June 23, 2015 

From:  Angie Dean
To:  Trevor Dean
Sent:  Sunday, Jun 21 at 7:44 AM
Subject:  Hello

(Excerpt from a previous email to Trevor from Me for context)...I mean you've only been gone two months now, but it seems like forever for me.  Although Trev I can honestly say, I have never felt like I needed to drive to Philly and sit on the corner with a big bat in order to protect you.  So that's good.  I hope you would tell me if things weren't going well,  then I could pray for you and put your name into the temple.  Pam and Marianne cried for weeks and weeks, but when I think of you, I am always hopeful.  It could be my adventurous spirit talking, but I would encourage you to  enjoy the successes and enjoy the disappointments if possible.  Both experiences will teach you a lot about others, and yourself.  Just don't let the dissapointments keep your down, because you really have no idea what seeds have been planted.  Therefore thrust in your sickle, and trust in God, he won't disappoint.


From: Trevor Dean
To: Angie Dean
Sent: Tuesday, June 23, 2015 9:13 AM
Subject: Hello

Sorry our P-Day was moved this week but I can address your last letter.  Yes, I have had a lot of good (and some bad)experiences,  but I am always happy.  I know that you raised me right to always look for the good and to keep my values.


From: Trevor Dean
To: Angie Dean
Sent: Tuesday, June 23, 2015 2:32  PM
Subject: Hello

Hey it's Elder Dean with the weekly news. I have had a great week, our car has been in the shop so we have done a lot of tracting and street contacting on our way to appointments. We have seen so many miracles. We have gotten some new investigators.  We have a great family we started teaching.  We also have a part-member family who wants to start taking the lessons.  There is also a woman who moved from Philadelphia who couldn't be baptized because she was living with her boyfriend, but sheis ready to be baptized we set a day for her in three weeks.   

I know  Heavenly Father has prepared this area for the work and I am glad that I can be the tool that hastens his work. I know that the times we struggle the most are the times we learn the most about ourselves and who we are.  So when hard times hit don't bend under pressure, be the weld that holds.
-Elder Dean

From Trevor Dean
To:  Angie Dean
Sent:  Tuesday, June 23, 2015 3:42 PM
Subject:  Last Ray of Sunshine

I will be on a regular schedule next week so I'll write you on Monday.  I love you. 
-Elder Dean

I wanted to send one last picture then I will be done.  Love you guys.
Put this picture on the front door or something!  Love you!!!
Explanation of the picture:    I got a bloody nose while tracting

No comments:

Post a Comment