Monday, July 27, 2015

A change in companionship


July 27, 2015

Hello family and friends,  it's me Elder Dean.   I am sending you my weekly report.  
Elder Fernandez and Elder Dean
This week we had transfers. My past companion, Elder Litton, is gone and I have a new companion Elder Fernandes.  He is 23 years old, he is from central California.  He served four years in the Marines and is now on his mission.  He's a really fun guy and we're going have a really great time here together in Allentown. 


Nothing too dramatic has happened this week.  One of our investigators Xaymara Fajardo will be baptized on
August Ninth and hopefully Cinquetta Moore the week afterwards.  It's good to have success.   I am also so glad that I was born to great parents who have raised me to be a missionary.   I know that Heavenly Father has put trust in me to be a missionary because I know that I was born into this gospel so that I could share it with others. 


Thank you for all the letters and emails I have received (shout out to you Grandma) they have really lifted my spirit.    It's hard to be a missionary, but it is fun to see that I have already been away from home for three months.  Time is just flying by.   I love you guys.   If you have any questions for me I would love to answer them (whether they be for Trevor or Elder Dean).   I can also read Emails any time, so write me anytime like I said I love seeing what is happening back home. Keep doing your best
-Elder Dean

trevor.dean@myldsmail.net
My mailing address is 510 North 8th Street, Allentown, PA 18102 

No comments:

Post a Comment