Tuesday, April 28, 2015



April 22, 2015

Elder Dean before the mission
My first day at the MTC was a little strange, but nothing so far has been very difficult. I have learned so much while being here about how to teach. I have learned that all people learn differently. I have three "investigators" here at the MTC that I get to teach.  

My companion is Elder Ekstrom.  He is a very talented singer and pianist.  We were able to sing in the MTC choir and it was an awesome experience.  The MTC right now is pretty empty.  Normally there are close to four thousand missionaries, but right now there are only eight hundred or so.

I am glad to be here on a mission I know that Heavenly Father is blessing me and that your prayers for me are being answered.   I also pray for you guys every day I want you to know I love you all.

-Elder Dean

(P.S. I am only in the MTC for twelve days so I have no idea when my next P-day will be. I will write you back eventually, I really do love you bye)  

Short and Sweet---classic Trevor. 

No comments:

Post a Comment